Thursday, November 29, 2007

I am a Vainpot!?

One day my friend im me via msn....It went something like this

Friend: hey are you up for a challenge?
Me: What is that?
Friend: It requires courage
Me: Bring it on!
Friend: Wanna participate in Cleo Most Eligible 50 Bachelor shit?
Me: Huh? i'm not good looking at all wor, I can't lar.
Friend: It's ok one, they don't need good looking people, they need VAINPOT.
Me: ......
When I got home, I would like to see if I was really a vainpot. I did 3 things, checked my closet, checked my toiletries, and checked out the books I read...

To my surprise:



I have not less than 12 bottles of cologne, 2 sets of facial products, 4 cans of hair wax of which 3 of them are different variance and for different occasions, osme all over shampoos, moisturizer, lip balm, face mask, eye mask. Those in the picture are only 60%-70% of what I have.

In the picture, there are more than 20 t-shirts and they contribute to less than 30% of the number of t-shirts that I have; excluding tons of shirts, some suits, peacoat, trencoat, lether jacket, dozen of jeans.....ok enough...


And finally, these are the fashion magazines I have been reading for the past 2 months, Only fashion magazine, ezcluding online research. That stack of mag is as tall as 20"!

So guys, am I a vainpot?

No comments: