Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mr. Nuffnang Timothy Tiah is Hokkien Karaoke King!

This guy doesn't speak Cantonese, doesn't write Chinese but he can sing some kick ass Hokkian song. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Timothy Tiah aka Mr. Nuffnang (sorry I don'tknow how to rotate the screen, hahaha) >>>



since he's a damn good singer, we asked for an encore., and there you go



But instead of singing Jackie Wu and Landy's "Rooftop", it sounded like an Indian singing on top of the roof in one morning where he got hangover from samsu...can't freaking hearing what he sang! Anyway, we had loads of fun playing the TVB Super Trio game (trying to guess what song was Tim singing everytime he got hold of the mic).

12 comments:

Evelyncyl said...

haha..... nice! hey, mb you can use those videos to make mr nuffnang here to give you more ads.. lol!

Yvonne Chen said...

The movie...hahahaha...Do visit my blog too. (:

http://exquisite-von.blogspot.com

Boss Stewie said...

NOOO!!! TAKE IT DOWN!!! TAKE IT DOWN!!!!!!!!

I KEEEEEEEEEEL YEEEWWWWWWWW!!1

Jason Lioh said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!
I am so going to take this video and blog!

Jason Lioh said...

LOL. Send me the video can ah? I want to upload to my own YouTube so that I can watch back anytime.

Jason Lioh said...

I don't want to install FLV player. :( Send to me the original WMV/AVI/3GP or whatever file format it is can ah?

Michelle said...

hahaha.. this is soooo funny.
qualified to join one-in-a-million d.. hahaha
go tim!!~ =P

nice vid rockdandy..

Christine Wong said...

OMG!!!
HAHAHAHHAHA..LOL!!!
This is sooo funny..
Timothy, i'm waiting for ur album!!!
ahahhaha...

eStee said...

ahha omg, tim actually looks really sexy haha....

KY said...

LOL can die!

Pam Song said...

HAHAHAHA. Damn funny wei.

Kimberly Low said...

finally i found this elusive video. LMAOOOOOOO