Friday, October 19, 2007

Chow Sing Chi's "Hell" style training....


For so many years, I've been a fat kid, fat boy, fat man, fat whatever....(FYI, my friends call me "fei yeah" = fat thing)...Well I've had enough, ok let me show you my very geng picture...
(I carried 10 bottles of Coke with me everyday, now you know why)

I was almost 100KG back then....

Now I look like this:

(ok, damn gay looking picture...haha...)

But not enough, damn i wanna look like this.....


(Ok la, no way I can look like him, but at least his body...)

So I will give myself 2 months....and i mean it:


My goal:

To cut another 5KG, 5% of bodyfat, what else? enough la....so in 2 months, how will I look like?

(oops, sorry....)
Well, I have no idea, just do my best la...Chow Sing Chi's "Hell" style training here I come...





No comments: