Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gardens at Mid Valley


I was at Gardens last week. To me, it is just another KLCC, Pavilion, One Utama, etc, etc. There is nothing much to shout about. Too many premium brands and I wonder how ordinary Malaysians like me can afford those luxurious goods. WE NEED more affordable brands. However there are a few worth mentioning, like this:

I stumbled into the shop and was looking around. Suddenly a lady asked me, “hey, where did you get your Evisu?” I was like not bad hor got people asked me what I wear. I told her I bought it from UK. Then she asked, “Normally hor, Evisu quite tight one, why you can fit in one??” (What fat people cannot wear Evisu meh?). I told her my Evisu was Europe ED. (but even Japanese version also, there are slim fight and baggy fit). The next 10 minutes was a solely name droppings, from BAPE to Evisu to Mastermind, to CLOT, and back to 2%.

2% is a Hong Kong fashion brand but most of their outfits are designed by Japanese designers. I saw some of its clothes the last time I was in Hong Kong middle of the year. I did a price and check and the it was reasonable. I then did a quality check, not bad not bad. I was rushing somewhere so I didn’t have enough time to snap some photos of the clothes. I will do it when I go to Gardens this weekend. At least there are more choices for us now rather than buying some P***ni at ripped off price



No comments: