Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Toy Watch - The Rolex of Plastic Watch

It’s really really been awhile since my last blog entry. No worries, the other 3 fellas in the video didn’t kill me ;p

The reason is that I think I haven’t found the direction of my blog, yet. Well, I realize I can’t procrastinate no more, so I will make it a fashion and food blog, and other “chapalang” stuff. Well, what should I talk in my first re-angled blog entry? Hmmm, ok, let talk about this:


Sweet!


Yes, it’s a watch, it’s not a toy, it looks like a watch, and it’s a toy? I’m confused, it’s Toy Watch. a toy that have been worn by many Hollywood celebrities lately. Just to name a few:

Jessica Alba
Lindsay Lohan
Madonna
Oprah Winfrey
Michael Jordan
Paris Hilton
and even Al Gore likes the toy...




"The Incovenient Truth about Toy Watch is, you can't get it in Malaysia...I have ordered toywatchusa not to ship to Malaysia!"



The Rolex inspired cheap plastic/nylon watch starts as low as USD150 (~RM525). The higher end’s models would cost around USD300 (~RM1, 050). Like many other watch brands, it has limited edition watches which would cost around USD1, 200 to USD1, 500.

Its strategy is simple, high-style, low-cost.

The nearest places we can get the toy are Thailand, Hong Kong and Japan. How come Thailand has it but we don’t? Malaysia tak boleh already like that!!


Give me the watch if not I'll kick your ass!!


I don't care, I don't care, my next watch will definitely be the Toy Watch, Oversize series...and not this:

So, my dearest friend(s), remember, Toy Watch Oversize series, any color will do ;p





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really good link, I also like to have Rolex replica watch because Rolex offers a unique styling and attractive designs at affordable prices.